Fancy Cook 5-ply Copper Saute Pan with Tempered Glass Lid - 12 in.
The flat, stainless steel cooking surface bonded to the sauté pan's copper exterior rapidly conducts heat and will not react with food, so you can count on quick, clean results. For quickly cooking and browning foods, Le Chef recommends this professional-weight copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. Made in China, the pan features low sides, making it easy to turn foods. Heavy-gauge 2.5 mm. thick 5-ply copper, aluminum core Stainless steel for superior heat conductivity and temperature control. Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean. Round copper lid with riveted cast stainless steel handle increases pan capacity and promotes heat circulation. Pan has long riveted cast stainless steel handle, it's special cast stainless steel handle stay cool handles. Should be cleaned with warm soapy water or Stainless steel & Copper cleaner, easy to clean.Features
- 5-Ply Cookware with aluminum core that extends to the rim, Stainless steel interior and Copper exterior.
- The high-grade 18/10 stainless steel used for the interior of each piece offers superior durability.
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces, oven safe.
- Unique 5-ply bonded design with copper, aluminum and stainless steel layers.
- 2.5 mm. thick 5-ply Copper cookware set with 5 mm. thick tempered glass lid.
- Includes the handles
- Size - 12 in.
- Saute Pan - 20 L x 12 Dia x 2.25 D in.
- Dimension - 20 x 12 x 2.25 in.
- Item Weight - 5.5 lbs.