Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Soft Baked Cookies are nut-free, soft cookies that let you eat freely. Baked with cane sugar and dairy-free chocolate chips, these vegan cookies are made with nutrient-dense ancient grains that are finely milled for a soft, chewy texture. Free-from 14 common allergens, Enjoy Life chocolate chip cookies are free from nuts, dairy and soy, letting you eat freely.
- One 6 oz box of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Soft Baked Cookies
- Nut-free cookies made with nutrient dense ancient grains finely milled into a well-balanced flour blend for a deliciously soft texture in every bite
- Chocolate chip cookies made with dairy-free, semisweet chocolate chips for handcrafted flavor
- Gluten-free cookies that are free from 14 common food allergens, including dairy, egg, nuts and soy
- Certified vegan cookies are Non-GMO Project Verified and certified gluten free, kosher and halal for a worry-free snack
- Made with premium, free-from ingredients, Enjoy Life soft cookies give you permission to eat freely
- All Enjoy Life products are gluten free, wheat free, peanut free, dairy free, tree nut free, soy free, casein free, sulfite free, egg free, lupin free, sesame free, fish free, mustard free, crustacean free, and shellfish free
Shipping & Return Information
Flour Blend (Brown Rice, Sorghum and Buckwheat), Brown Sugar, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Concentrated FRuit Juices (Pear, Grape), Date Paste, Safflower Oil, Water, Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavors, Leavening (Baking Soda), Salt, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Konjac Gum, Rosemary Extract.
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More