Enfamil Infant NeuroPro Non-GMO Ready to Feed Infant Formula
Made with non-GMO ingredients, complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk. The only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA, previously only found in breast milk.
- Ship to home
- Enfamil Infant NeuroPro READY-TO-GO formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building nutrition.
- Complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health.
- Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.
- Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from the formula brand that's recommended by Pediatricians.
- The only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA, previously only found in breast milk.
Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), and Less Than 2%: Whey Protein-lipid Concentrate (Milk) *, Galactooligosaccharides, Polydextrose, Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Schizochytrium Sp. Oil**, Whey Protein Concentrate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Mono- and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin D3, Taurine, L-carnitine
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More