Domaine Ste Michelle Brut Sparkling Wine
Delightfully bright and delicate, the Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut delivers lively citrus, crisp green apple, and pear with a light, toasty finish. Crafted in the traditional Champagne method, with secondary fermentation taking place in the bottle, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier from several vintages to keep the style consistent year to year. It’s driven by clean minerality and a palate-pleasing sparkle. Add to your brunch table or pair with a variety of appetizers and entrees.
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut Sparkling is crafted in traditional Champagne method
- Sparkling wine is a blend of Columbia Valley grown Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier
- Notes of citrus, toast, and minerality
- Brut Sparkling wine is 11.5% alcohol by volume
- One bottle of sparkling wine, 750 milliliters in volume
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More