De Cecco No. 87 Cavatappi
Cavatappi (corkscrews) belong to the family of dried, whimsical shaped pasta with their tubular, curled or corkscrew shape. The double-ended opening and the distinctive ridges mean that this pasta is perfect with less dense, more liquid sauces, all of which are captured inside it. Cavatappi (corkscrews) are particularly suited for preparing plates of pasta served with dense, colorful sauces of meat or fish, with green leaf vegetables or vegetables, or strong cheeses. Try them when preparing delicious, colorful pasta salads.
- Cooking time: 8 min - Al dente: 6 min
- SLOW DRYING: We still use the same method today to best preserve the natural flavor and aroma of wheat and the natural color of our semolina for a superior quality pasta
- COARSE-GRAIN SEMOLINA: We use only "coarse"-grain semolina flour in order to preserve the integrity of the gluten and obtain a pasta which is always "al dente"
- COLD MAJELLA MOUNTAIN WATER: We make our dough solely with cold water from the Majella mountains, at a temperature of less than 59° F ensuring perfect firmness when cooked
- BRONZE-DRAWN TEXTURE: We craft our pasta with bronze draw plates to guarantee the ideal porosity to best capture the sauce
Durum Wheat Semolina, Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Iron (Ferrous Lactate)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More