Kellogg's Club Crackers Original
Savor deliciously simple snacking with the light, flaky, and buttery taste of Kellogg's Original Club Crackers. Includes 1, 13.7-ounce box of Club Crackers made with no artificial colors or flavors. Enjoy the classic flavor with a hint of salt for a melt-in-your-mouth texture. Great as a stand-alone snack or pair with favorite toppings. An easy win with no cholesterol (0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat) and low in saturated fat (3g total fat per serving); Reach for a box to satisfy snack cravings at home, between meetings, errands or after class. Pair with dips, cheeses, deli meats, peanut butter and more to make family time, game nights and gatherings memorable. They're right at home in lunch boxes and ideal for preparing easy meals or treats for your kids or yourself. Whatever the occasion, the always-right buttery flavor of Kellogg's Original Club Crackers is ready to delight. It's that simple.
- Enjoy the light, flaky, and buttery deliciousness of Original Kellogg's Club Crackers as a simple, savory anytime snack
- Crisp crackers with an iconic buttery taste and a hint of salt; Tasty stand-alone treat that's even more irresistible with toppings
- No artificial colors or flavors; No cholesterol; Low in saturated fat (3g of total fat per serving, 0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat); Kosher Dairy
- Makes for a satisfying bite at home, school, and on the go; Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- Includes one, 13.7-ounce box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness). Sugar. Contains 2% or Less of Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More