Clif Kid ZBar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Snacks Bar
Clif Kid Zbar is an organic, baked whole grain, granola bar snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Zbar is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 8-11g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
- Clif Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids! That is why Zbar is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- Zbar is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
- Zbar is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Fig Paste,Organic Soy White Chocolate (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract),Organic Soy Butter (Organic Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt), Organic White Coating (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cocoa Butter, OrganicSoy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Organic Sunflower Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, OrganicCinnamon.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More