Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta Sauce
Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta Sauce is made the way the earliest Alfredo sauces were made in Rome. Here, fresh cream and aged cheese are blended with sun-dried tomatoes for an authentic, unique rich and creamy flavor influenced by Mediterranean cultures. This gluten free creamy Alfredo sauce helps you create exciting and delicious meals such as chicken fettuccine Alfredo and shrimp pasta easily. Just simmer the sun-dried tomato cream sauce and pair it with pasta or a dish of your choice to enjoy an authentic Italian style dinner. This Classico tomato Alfredo sauce is stored in a 15 ounce vacuum sealed jar until ready to use. Refrigerate Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta Sauce after opening.
- One 15 oz. jar of Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta Sauce is made with fresh cream
- Alfredo sauce features Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
- This Parmesan cream sauce is completely gluten free
- Use this Alfredo as an Italian style pasta sauce, white pizza sauce, or dipping sauce
- Packaged in a resealable jar
- Refrigerate Classico spaghetti sauce sauce after opening
Water, Heavy Cream (from Milk), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% of Sun-dried Tomatoes (Sun-dried Tomatoes, Sulfur Dioxide [Sulfites]), Sugar, Salt, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Dehydrated Tomato, Flavored Butter (Butter [Cream, Salt], Natural Flavor), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Pasteurized Milk, Butter (Cream), Gum Arabic, Sodium Phosphate, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More