Children's Tylenol Cold + Cough + Runny Nose Grape Flavor Oral Suspension
Intended for kids six to eleven years of age, Children's Tylenol Cold + Cough + Runny Nose Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, and cough. The formula of this liquid cold medicine also temporarily reduces fever and starts working fast. Each five-milliliter dose of this children's medicine contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen, one milligram of the antihistamine chlorpheniramine maleate, and five milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr. This kids' cold, runny nose, and cough syrup also comes in a kid-friendly grape flavor and is ibuprofen-free, alcohol-free, and aspirin-free, so it's gentle on the tummy. From the number one pediatrician recommended brand for pain & fever relief, Tylenol has been used by parents decade after decade.
- Four-fl. oz bottle of Children's Tylenol Cold + Cough + Runny Nose Oral Suspension Medicine
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms, including, sore throat, cough, runny nose and sneezing
- The liquid medicine also starts working fast and relieves headache & temporarily reduces fever
- Each five mL dose contains 160mg acetaminophen fever reducer & pain reliever for minor aches & pains
- Also contains five mg of dextromethorphan HBr cough suppressant & one mg of chlorpheniramine maleate
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.