Chefman Stainless Steel Compact Glasstop Warming Tray
It’s not a party without the Chefman warming tray! Elegantly styled with a revolutionary, easy to clean glass surface. Compactly sized and looks great on any table or buffet. The adjustable temperature control and the fuse safety feature keeps the electric tray from overheating so you can keep your food warm throughout the whole day. You can keep the warmer it on low for it to keep food warm all day, or adjust to high to warm your appetizers quickly. Perfect for travel, entertaining the family during the football game on Thanksgiving Day or for everyday personal use. Extended side handles for safe transport - bring your food straight from the kitchen to the dining room table. Intertek tested for safety. Backed with 1-year assurance from Chefman.
- HIGH QUALITY: Can be used with all heat safe cookware and bake-ware; aluminum or glass baking pans, casserole dishes, pots, pans & more! Cool touch aluminum handles for convenient transport and added safety.
- KEEPS FOOD WARM ALL DAY: The adjustable temp makes it easy to quickly heat up your food, while the fuse safety feature keeps the electric tray from overheating so you can keep your food warm throughout the whole day.
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year assurance provided by Chefman. For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. 200 Watts/120 Volts
- SLEEK GLASS TOP: Sleek space saving design with black tempered glass top and stainless steel accents looks great on any table or buffet. Revolutionary glass plate design makes cleaning a breeze!
- COMPACT SIZE WARMING TRAY: The compact 15" x 12" surface hot plate looks great on any counter top, table, or buffet. The adjustable temperature control and size makes it great for family dinners, small gatherings, holiday meals, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.