Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Add rich, creamy flavor to dishes with Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup. It's made with celery and farm-fresh cream and can be used in recipes like tuna noodle casserole. Mix the condensed soup with 1 can of water or milk and microwave on high for 3 to 3.5 minutes in a covered microwave-safe bowl, or heat on the stove. The can features an easy-open pop top. M'm! M'm! Good!
- One (1) 10.5 oz can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- Microwave soup crafted with celery and farm-fresh cream for a deliciously smooth flavor
- Use this Campbells soup as an ingredient in recipes like tuna noodle casserole, or substitute it for roux or bechamel as a sauce starter
- Convenient canned soup is also delicious on its own, topped with fresh herbs or olive oil, or enjoyed these soups with a sandwich
- Each 10.5-ounce recyclable can contains about 2.5 servings and features an easy-open pop top and a non-BPA lining
- Campbell's condensed soup is a year-round pantry staple and a must-have for creating something quick and easy
Water, Celery, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Soybean), Modified Cornstarch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% of: Cream, Salt, Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Natural Flavoring, Onion Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.65(413)5(310)4(73)3(22)2(3)1(5)