Bush's Best Great Northern Beans
Great northern beans thrive in colder temperatures, withstanding whatever Mother Nature throws, snows and blows their way without complaint. so it comes as no surprise that they make such a natural addition to all kinds of comfort foods. Indeed, the mild, delicate flavor of BUSH'S Great Northern Beans is the perfect addition to any soup, stew, dip, cassoulet, sauce and white chili, and they're a reliably delicious side dish in their own right. We'd expect nothing less from such a hardy (and hearty) bean.
- A perfect addition to any soup, stew and chili
- Reliably delicious side dish in their own right
- Our Great Northern Beans are grown, cooked and canned in the USA.
- 7g (11%) of plant protein and 6g of fiber per serving
- Excellent source of fiber (See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content)