Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian Style Wheat Ale Beer
Imagined in Belgium and born in Denver, Blue Moon Belgian White was one of the first Belgian-Style Wheat Ales in the United States. The light fruity beer is crafted with Valencia orange peel, a touch of coriander, oats and wheat for a refreshing and balanced taste that shines brighter. Blue Moon Belgian White ale pairs well with many dishses including seafood, salad, marinated chicken and grilled shrimp. Add some Blue Moon Belgian White to your cart for when you're watching the big game or sharing a meal with friends. Don't forget to garnish this belgian style beer with an orange wheel to bring out the beer's citrus aroma.
- Blue Moon Belgian-White is a belgian style wheat ale
- Crisp, and refreshing with a subtle citrus sweetness
- Brewed with Valencia orange peel and a touch of coriander for a balanced taste and clean finish
- Enjoy it with a meal, during game night, or at a BBQ--Blue Moon Belgian White craft beer is perfect to share with friends during all seasons, but is especially refreshing as a summer wheat beer
- Garnish this wheat ale with an orange wheel to highlight the citrus aroma