Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar Flavor
A Better Breakfast. Made with whole grains and other real ingredients, belVita Breakfast Biscuits jumpstart days the wholesome way. These slightly sweet crunchy biscuits are gently baked to provide 4 hours of nutritious steady energy. Add this package of belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Flavor Breakfast Biscuits to your cart for easy morning nourishment.
- This package contains 8 individually wrapped 1.76 oz packs of belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits per pack)
- Alternative to traditional breakfast bars or snack bars each pack contains 19 grams of whole grain, and 3 grams of fiber, and is Kosher with no artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Jumpstart your day with the easy, long-lasting nourishment of belVita Breakfast Biscuits. Kids love the sweet taste and crunchy texture, while adults take comfort in their wholesome ingredients
- Made with a blend of whole grains, rolled oats, and cinnamon, belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits are gently baked for a slow release of steady energy that fuels you for up to 4 hours
- Tasty, handy, and fortified with minerals and B vitamins, belVita Breakfast Biscuits make it simple to eat a nutritious breakfast at home, school, the office, or on the go
Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Malt Syrup (from Corn and Barley), Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Cinnamon, DATEM, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Molasses, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More