Bai® Kupang Strawberry Kiwi Antioxidant Infused Beverage
Bai Antioxidant Infusions are flavored water beverages that deliver delicious fruity refreshment without unwanted sugar and calories. Infused with antioxidants and made with no artificial sweeteners, Bai Kupang Strawberry Kiwi is gluten free, kosher with low glycemic index, and overflowing with strawberry kiwi flavor. H2O is one of the most powerful - and essential - elements on the planet. At Bai, we’ve reimagined and expanded water’s superpowers beyond basic hydration. And we really went for it. Bai is…. vitamin C and antioxidant-infused, exotic-Flavored, infused with little-known coffee fruit, tea extract infused for natural caffeine, naturally sweetened, colored & flavored, and contains 1 gram of sugar and 10 calories per bottle. Bai is a plant-powered antioxidant infusion that delivers more than you’ve ever expected from regular H2O. We wondered what water could truly be, and we made it wonderful. A drink that tastes great and is also good for you? It’ll be love at first sip.
- FLAVORED WATER DRINKS – overflowing with strawberry and kiwi fruit flavor
- HEALTHY FLAVOR AND JUST 10 CALORIES -- low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice.
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE – contains 30mg of caffeine per serving
Filtered Water, Erythritol, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Malic Acid, Coffeefruit Extract, Sodium Citrate.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More