Bai® Cocofusion Andes Coconut Lime Antioxidant Beverage
Bai CocoFusions are coconut flavored water beverages that deliver delicious fruity refreshment without unwanted sugar and calories.
Infused with antioxidants and made with no artificial sweeteners, Andes Coconut Lime is gluten free, kosher with low glycemic index, and overflowing with coconut lime fruit flavor. H2O is one of the most powerful - and essential - elements on the planet. At Bai, we’ve reimagined and expanded water’s superpowers beyond basic hydration. And we really went for it. Bai is…. vitamin C and antioxidant-infused, exotic-Flavored, infused with little-known coffee fruit, tea extract infused for natural caffeine, naturally sweetened, colored & flavored, and contains 1 gram of sugar and 10 calories per bottle. Bai is a plant-powered antioxidant infusion that delivers more than you’ve ever expected from regular H2O. We wondered what water could truly be, and we made it wonderful. A drink that tastes great and is also good for you? It’ll be love at first sip.
- Coconut and Fruit Flavored Water Drinks– loaded with tropical coconut pineapple fruit flavor
- HealthyFlavor AndJust 10 Calories -- low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice.
- Free of Artificial Sweetners– and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- AntioxidentInfused – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- Caffeine – contains 35mg of caffeine per serving
Filtered Water, Bai Proprietary Sweetener Blend (Erythritol, Stevia Leaf Extract), Natural Flavors, Coconut Water Concentrate, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, White Tea Extract, Sea Salt, Coffeefruit Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol)
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More