Bach® Rescue® Pastilles
For days when you feel that you are always two steps behind, and stopping to decompress for a moment is out of the question, grab RESCUE PASTILLES and get ready to tackle the tasks ahead. Chewing a RESCUE pastille is a delicious way to keep stress at bay. Soothing, calming and relaxing, each pastille contains one dose of RESCUE REMEDY, the famous five flower remedy formula developed by Dr. Edward Bach more than 80 years ago to help you stress less and stay in control. Keep RESCUE PASTILLES on hand to give you a little help whenever you need it. These alcohol-free and sugar-free RESCUE products help take the edge off, so you can regain control during those everyday stressful situations. The handy tin is convenient to grab and go, keep in a desk drawer, car, or wherever stress seems to find you. Grab RESCUE PASTILLES to help you stress less and stay in control during the daily hustle and bustle.
- Sugar-free natural orange and elderflower flavored lozenges to help relieve feelings of stress
- Chew one Pastille as required
- Approximately 35 Pastilles per tin
- Always speak to your healthcare practitioner before introducing any new drug or supplement into your daily regime
- May containtraces of gluten
- Not suitable for animals
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect
- Active Ingredients Each 5X (HPUS) Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium): Courage and presence of mind Clematis (Clematis vitalba): Focus when ungrounded Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera): Patience with problems and people Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera): Balanced mind when losing control Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum): Softens impact of shock
- Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, black carrot extract, citric acid, cranberry (as flavor), gum arabic, isomalt, maltitol, sorbitol, vegetable oil, xylitol
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(81)4(14)3(6)2(2)1(2)