Bacardi Gran Reserva Diez 10 Years Aged Extra Rare Gold Rum
Expertly blended. Barrel-aged for a minimum of ten years under the Caribbean sun. Then filtered through charcoal for a smooth finish. Bacardi Gran Reserva Diez dark gold rum is worth the wait. Discover bright notes of stone fruits, banana and pear – balanced with caramelised vanilla and oak.
- Barrel-aged no less than 10 years under the Caribbean sun
- Aged in American White Oak barrels and filtered through charcoal for a smooth finish
- Based on the Maestro de Ron's Reserve, and launched in 2017
- The complexity and smoothness of BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez Rum rivals that of single malt scotches
- Expertly blended by Maestros de Ron BACARDÍ for extraordinary character