Bacardi Anejo Cuatro 4 Years Aged Gold Rum
It takes four years maturing in a barrel under the Caribbean sun to create the unique taste of Bacardi Añejo Cuatro rum. It's time well spent. Just like those special moments shared with friends enjoying Añejo Cuatro rum. Notes of mild vanilla, toasted oak, clove and honey, with a smooth finish.
- Barrel-aged no less than 4 years under the Caribbean sun
- Aged in American White Oak barrels and filtered through charcoal for a smooth finish
- Inspired by Don Facundo’s original Añejo recipe
- Perfect for creating elevated, flavorful cocktails
- Expertly blended by Maestros de Ron BACARDÍ for extraordinary character