Bacardi Aged 8 Years Rum
Created in 1862, Bacardi Reserva Ocho rum is one of the oldest private rum blends in the world. For seven generations, the Bacardi family enjoyed it as their personal reserve. It takes eight years for a batch of Bacardi Reserva Ocho to mature. But patience is rewarded by its distinctive, refined flavor with notes of prune, apricot, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Barrel-aged no less than 8 years under the Caribbean sun
- Aged in American White Oak barrels and filtered through charcoal for a smooth finish
- Based on the original family reserve blend created by Don Facundo
- A true 8-year-old barrel-aged rum for uncompromising quality, with a smooth taste that rivals that of cognacs and older scotches
- Expertly blended by Maestros de Ron BACARDÍ for extraordinary character