14 Hands Hot To Trot White Blend
This delightful ‘Hot to Trot ‘white blend from 14 Hands Winery is the perfect addition to your next get-together or dinner party, a true crowd pleaser. Offering vibrant flavors of melon, apple, citrus, and stone fruit on the palate, the lifted acidity beautifully balances and highlights the natural fruit expression of grapes sourced from Washington State. 14 Hands Hot to Trot White blend wine is fermented in stainless steel to preserve those aromatics and maintain the zesty character, making it a perfect companion to sip on the patio with gourmet cheeses and nuts or enhance your next seafood bake.
- White wine is predominately Chardonnay and Riesling
- Blended with small amounts of other aromatic white varieties like Muscat Canelli, Viognier and Chenin Blanc
- Fruit sourced from throughout Eastern Washington
- Light-bodied Chardonnay white wine
- White wine matches well with fruit salad, gourmet cheeses, charcuterie