Leaf Balloon Pop Game
Created by: Amy Christie, this heart of mine
All holidays need an extra “pop” of excitement and balloons filled with a bit of confetti or candy are just the thing. Play this pop-tastic game with friends and family, young and old. It might get a little rowdy, but it’s full of fun.
Things You'll Need:
- 33-35 12” balloons
- Candy or confetti to fill balloons
- Brown craft paper
- 1 piece of dark cardstock (for stem)
- Cutting blade
- Push pins for popping
- To start, fill the balloons with confetti/candy and then inflate and tie each off with a knot.
- Then, lay out at least two strips of brown craft paper and tape them together to create a larger piece of brown craft paper to work with.
- Cut the cardstock into four strips, taping them end-to-end and then cutting out a “stem”, wider at the bottom, narrower at the top. Stick to the craft paper with tape.
- Begin to layout the balloons in a leaf shape. Once the layout has been decided, begin to place the balloons by slicing the craft paper and threading the end of the balloon through the slice to the backside.
- Once the shape is complete, have guests take turns popping the balloons.