Kid-Friendly Glittery Popcorn for Your New Years Eve Party
Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve party with “glittery” popcorn. Don’t worry – this treat is safe to eat. Adults and kids alike will keep popping back to the snack table for more!
Things You’ll Need:
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn or 16 cups of popped kernels
- Wax paper
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white candy melts
- Edible glitter sprinkles
- Edible star sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn and lay out on a piece of wax paper.
- Microwave the candy melts until completely melted and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Add the sprinkles before the melted candy hardens. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed.
Enjoying ringing in the New Year with this popcorn snack!