Homemade Mother's Day Floral Arrangement
Created by: Ashley Torres, Pursuit of Shoes
Flowers are a definite win with mom. So why not present the flowers in a special way to show her just how much you care?
What You'll Need:
- 3-4 bunches of flowers from Kroger
- Rubber band
- Undo the flower bunches and create your own bouquets by mixing different flowers.
- Secure each bouquet with a rubber brand.
- Fold newspaper in a triangle and wrap the flowers.
- Secure them with a ribbon.
Sometimes I think the best gifts are the ones you make and take a little time to put together. I know my mom appreciates homemade gifts the most. I hope your mom enjoys them, too!